Friday, August 17, 2007

Long Time

It's be a very Long Time, crazy i've been working everyday mon-fri and on weekends relazing, there is not much time for anything else... so i have been a bit slack on my blog!!, so i thought i would write and tell you i'm still here,

Works been crazy! and i just found out that i might not go up my Pay Rise for a few more months, not due to me being bad at my job**(which i have been told i'm really good at it)** but about 1 month ago i lost my mentor! the guy that is meant to help me, well he has moved to a new job so i dont have a mentor, and they are meant to write stuff about how i'm going, well becaues he has been gone, noone has writen anything so know one knows if i should go up... so i'm a little upset.... because they said 3months, and 3 months is almost over.. and i could do with the pay rise, as i left my other job for this one, and took a pay decrease for 3months, so i have no money... so as soon as i get my pay rise, i'm saving for a Bond for a house, as 2 of my mates and i are going to move out, and they are waiting for me to get the bond... but because of work, i have not been able to save!

at the same time as that, i'm really want to buy a Dreamcast! yes i know they are old, but as you know i'm a G33K **(GEEK)** and i like hardware, and i'm heard you can run linux on it, and i really wanna play some of the old games on it, so i think it will be fun

oh. one of my mates is getting a new projector fro his house, and he is going to sell me his old one for $100.... so cheap. only thing is that it will need a new bulb, which is about $600... but the price i pay for it.. it's still really cheap.

i've been reading sites about hacking hardware. because i'm a G33K. and taking one peice of hardware and making into something else is fun... i found out how to make a robot head with 2 webcams as eyes, and it follows you with it's eyes, and it's cheap to make... that would be fun.. Freaky but fun... should make it and sit it the front door, and when people come over that i don't like, just open the door so they can see a freaky looking head sitting there, watch everything they do. lol

apart from reading the internet and speand good times with my GF, i built a Media Centre to watch movies on. it's good i'm really getting into my movies now. i have times where i will not watch anymovies for months,... then BOOM... i watch millions... lol i'm crazy like that

i spend alittle time at the local arcade. they got Version 4 of Intial D. my Fav Car Racing game.. it's about driving, it's based on the Anime of the same name! best thing ever....


well i doing some work for a part time job i had about 1 year go tomorrow, they called me up... begging for me to work, as they neeed someone. and they like when i work.. things get done!.

i'm found my video Camera the other day, so i'm going to start taking lots of videos and photos on it, as next year is going to be a very loooooooong year, my GF is going back to Japan for a year, so i thought i better start making videos, and stuff... and that i can video tape while she is not here, ans send her Updates! as i will not be able to get over there alot.

i found out that the Japanese do not hug in public. its crazy! i love hugs, i give my GF a hug all the time, but when i'm in Japan i can't because it's not normal to see people hug in Public, and no Kissing!!!! but i heard that holding hands is ok..

when i'm over in Japan again *i visited Japan 5 Years Ago** i would like to visit the Host Family i had while i was over there, i have not spoken to them since i was over there and i feel really bad about that, and i have asked mt GF to help me write a letter to them, which she said she would. which is good as they are the best people in the world! very nice people! YAY.

as i sit here on the bed i'm slowing running out of things to write! I'm sorry, i know that i have not updated in a while and i want to tell you alot but there is not alot that i have done.

i=oh... i'm teaching my old mentor from work how to play DotA **(Warcraft 3 Custom Map)** Which is good, i love that game, it's my Fav game on the PC gaming world! i'm not sure what Game on the Console is my Fav! because i don't play to much console games!

i need to read more! i have alot of books, and i have read the 1st chapter from each book, but i have not finshed a book in like 6 Years, so i should read more, and then i might not run out of things to tell you...

i really wanna go back down the coast! but it's not hot enough to go down an swim, a few more months and i think it will be...

WOW i have wrote alot. so i'll leave and save some more for another post!

Peace Out!!!! Enjoy Life, I Am....

Jason. Th3. G33K.

1 comment:

jun said...

Yeah, you wrote a lot.

I'm glad to help you to writing a letter to your Japanese host family.
They will be happy receiving it.
Let's start writing right now!! xD